All resources © Copyright 2016 Students of History, Inc. All rights reserved by author. These products are to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. Products may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites such as Amazon Inspire. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only.
Any adaption, arranging and/ or transmission of copyrighted work requires the written permission/ consent of the copywriter owner, Students of History, Inc.. Unauthorized uses are an infringement of the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
By joining Students of History, Inc., you agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions. Please carefully review these terms and conditions if you have any hesitation about using the site. Should you object to any portion of the terms below, please contact us and let us know.
Students of History is a subscription-based membership website. Your 1st payment will be processed automatically when signing up. You will then be billed the subscription rate on the same date each month for as long as you wish to continue your subscription.
Due to the electronic nature of Students of History resources and that they cannot be “returned,” we unfortunately cannot issue a refund for your purchase.
Should you decide that you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can cancel your subscription at any time by emailing us. Please allow 48 hours for the cancellation to be completed. While our billing process is completed automatically, cancellations must be manually processed. Should your next payment be scheduled within 48 hours, there is no guarantee that your cancellation will be processed in time. There are also no partial refunds for cancellations at the beginning of a subscription. Cancellations are effective once processed and membership logins will be removed at that time.
By accessing the Students of History forums and placing any information in any of those areas, you hereby grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free license in and to such materials, including but not limited to the right to post, publish, transmit, distribute, create derivative works based upon, create translations of, modify, amend, enhance, change, display and publicly perform such materials in any form or media, whether now known or later discovered. You also grant to others who access the forum, bulletin board, chat room or any other user interactive area of our site a perpetual, non-revocable, royalty free license to view, download, store and reproduce your postings but such license is limited to the personal use and enjoyment of such other party. When participating in the forum, you agree that you will not:
- Use our forum or any other user area of our site for any illegal purpose.
- Pretend to be another person that you are not.
- Place any material in our forum that violates the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, confidential information or other rights of any other party.
- Place any material that contains a false statement about any person, infringes upon the privacy rights of any other person, or threatens, harasses, abuses or embarrasses any other person.
- Place any advertising, attempted business solicitation, marketing materials or sales promotional materials in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site.
- Place any obscene, sexually explicit or violent materials, graphics, photographs, text or otherwise in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site.
- Place materials in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site that are disruptive or off-topic.
© Students of History, Inc. All rights reserved.